Our Operations team is looking for a driven and adaptable Supply Chain Director whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth.
Using experience and great leadership, the supply chain director will manage and organize all activities related to the products and goods from forecasting to delivery to customers. He/she will effectively work to find the best prices for their goods, inventory appropriately, and monitor purchasing, while ensuring that needed materials are always in stock, and that the supply available will meet customer demand without having more product than is needed tying up storage space.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the entire supply chain process for Endy, including forecasting, ordering, inventory management, warehousing, transportation, distribution and reverse logistics. You will be in charge of the supply chain team’s performance, evaluated through a number of key metrics (forecast error, fill-rate, on-time delivery, DOS, inventory turnover…)
- Lead, coach, and support a team of 2 supply chain and logistics professionals.
- Generate and issue recurring reports/KPIs. Develop new reports as needed when new analysis is required. Educate other team members on reports and reporting tools.
- Work closely with Finance on COGS improvement and inventory reconciliations.
- Monitor major cost improvement projects to ensure that they are staying on track.
- Review existing products/processes, analyze, and challenge the entire life cycle of our products looking for inefficacies, non-value add, and waste.
- Lead strategic projects that may involve cross functional groups and teams, or engage with external vendors/suppliers.
- Provide strategic direction, raise issues, resolve conflicts are all part of this role. Time management, deadline management and managing deliverables are key for this role.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in a progressive role in a CPG, with at least 2 years with direct reports.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP and MRP logic, with hands-on experience. Strong proficiency and experience in Microsoft Excel.
- You demonstrate quantitative and analytical skills, along with strong data mining and research capabilities.
- You demonstrated great attention to details, with the ability to zoom in and out.
- You can effectively understand legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements, and understand principles of accounting and finance.
- You describe yourself detail oriented, organized, and efficient
- You can effectively communicate with all levels of the business and reconcile differences in understanding and vision
- You love sleep!
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team