Endy is looking for a Procurement Director who will be the primary point of contact between the business and its suppliers. Using superb analytical skills, the Procurement Manager will identify potential suppliers, screen them, and negotiate favourable payment terms and pricing with selected suppliers.
Aside from dealing with external suppliers, the procurement manager also works with managers, and executives within the company to engage in capital projects. By being involved early in the process, the Procurement Director can ensure essential supplies are procured.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Identify new suppliers and ensure the strength of the supplier network.
- Negotiate contracts, policies, and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Monitor pricing by product and vendor to predict and account for financial fluctuations.
- Manage vendors for timely arrival of quality products.
- Monitors changes in the industry.
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure contractual obligations are met and review performance on a quarterly basis.
- Help make the supply procurement process highly cost-effective
- Work towards meeting and exceeding key metrics targets (COGS, network strength, savings, ...)
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a progressive role in a CPG
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- You possess a certification as a CPSM or CPM
- You must be an excellent negotiator with in-depth knowledge of supply chain structures
- You can effectively communicate with all levels of the business and reconcile differences in understanding and vision
- You use excellent diplomacy
- You describe yourself as very analytical
- Excellent communication skills
- You love sleep!
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team