Endy is looking for an experienced, reliable, and organized Executive Assistant and Office Manager. The position is a hybrid role encompassing executive level support, office/facilities management, and general human resources support. This role will tackle both large and small business needs that support the continued growth of Endy, its leadership, and the entire staff.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Help the executive team operate better, faster, and more effectively by summarizing information and communication, conducting research, and prioritizing projects to ensure focus.
- Handle communication, scheduling, and other administrative and clerical duties including managing travel itineraries as needed.
- Act as the front face of Endy - greeting customers and clients and ensuring they have an incredible experience.
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office. Ensuring that the staff is able to focus on their primary job goals.
- Manage office related vendors such as ISP, stationary, etc.
- Organize weekly, monthly, and quarterly internal events for the staff.
- Work closely with the head of Recruitment and Human Resources to execute the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Working with the Executive team to drive a culture focused on accountability, respect, diversity, quality, and world-class experiences.
- Act as a driving force for executing Corporate Social Responsibility programming within Endy.
Who you are:
- You are a detail oriented, self starter who thrives on finding solutions on your own in a fast-paced environment.
- You are friendly, professional, easily accessible, with an approachable demeanor.
- You are an excellent communicator with fantastic written and verbal skills.
- You have exceptional time management skills and can leverage them to help other people be more organized.
- You have experience conducting research to provide the best solutions to various problems given limited initial information. You can provide options with summarized pros and cons to allow the executive team to easily digest information and make decisions
- You have had experience in managing an office including relocating office space.
- You have previous experience in executing event planning given constraints and are able to make judgement calls based on direction given.
- You are a sealed vault when it comes to information, You are incredible trustworth with sensitive information, correspondents, or conversations.
- You have an eye for interior design and know how to make a space feel inviting and flow well.
- Previous Executive Assistant and travel booking experience a plus.
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team