As a Junior Digital Designer, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: Endy, the leading Canadian eCommerce sleep company, is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to start in the new year. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission to create elegant design solutions and provide creative support for the business.
You will work closely with the creative and marketing teams to create material for both on and offline use. Endy values a strong design sensibility and promotes professional development during the term. Meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing departments and support campaigns with design solutions
- Create graphics and design layouts for the Endy website, emails, print ads, content marketing, and social media accounts
- Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to business initiatives and create commercially-viable work
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
Who you are:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of typography and design concepts
- Comfort working in:
- Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Sketch, InVision and other prototyping apps
- Some motion graphics knowledge is a bonus
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
A digital designer at Endy primes you for future client-side work at other companies or with advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of industry-leading designers and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic design
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team
To apply, send us a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of your best design work.