Endy is looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
What you’ll do:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team