We are looking for a Retail Account Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our retail partners.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with the leadership and marketing team, and build rapport with our retail partnerships. You excel as a relationship manager, have an eye for detail and are very well organized.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve partner complaints quickly and effectively
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Stay abreast on of competitor knowledge and industry trends
Who you are:
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales, customer service, or merchandising preferred
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- You have the aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- You love sleep!
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team