As the Product Development Manager, your responsibility will be to work with the CEO at Endy to develop great products as we continue to add to our product mix. You will be active in identifying improvements to implement on any current products as well as building new ones to help achieve our mission to help Canadians get a better nights sleep. You will also work closely with our supply chain team to make your product dreams a reality.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously conceptualize new sleep products that are aligned with the Endy brand.
- Build a product roadmap based on trends, customer feedback and sleep testing a lot of samples.
- Establish a process to leading new product from conception to production to launch.
- Ensure quality assurance testing on upcoming products is completed at a high level of detail before launch to ensure they measure up to brand standards.
- Collaboration with marketing, customer experience, operations, and management teams
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience.
- Experience developing products related to sleep (textiles and mattresses).
- Outgoing and personable individual who likes solving difficult problems.
- You are very organized and can keep track of multiple projects at the same time.
- Self starter with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excited to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, able to be agile as circumstances change.
- Strong understanding of product development and supply chain in a CPG company.
- You love to sleep.
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team