Endy’s Content Coordinator will be on the front line of content execution from inception to completion. They will be responsible for the creation of relevant, sharable, and valuable content for our target audience; ensuring a high level of engagement and reach across Endy’s social media platforms, blog, and website. They will be working closely with and reporting to the head of SEO and Ad Operations to identify opportunities for data-driven content creation in an effort to improve Domain Authority, and Search Visibility. The role will work closely with the PR & Influencer Manager and Customer Experience team to nurture leads and generate customer engagement.
We are looking for an outstanding storyteller who thinks two steps ahead. A successful candidate will become an expert in every detail of Endy’s existing content, as well as identifying content gaps. This role requires excellent attention to detail with strong linguistic and grammar skills.
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starter to work in an exciting start-up environment at Canada’s fastest-growing sleep company.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement engaging SEO optimized content to help us increase Domain Authority and lift organic rankings. Content includes and is not limited to: blog posts, product descriptions, meta title tags, meta descriptions, social media posts, value content, web copy, digital ads, and creative captions.
- Assisting with regular SEO audits and gap analysis to identify new content opportunities that enhance the value of the site.
- Understand trends and hot topics in our key markets by conducting independent research and fact checking. Monitoring social, digital, and traditional media for brand mentions as well as gather competitive intelligence.
- Upload, monitor, and maintain content on several local business listing websites, such as Google My Business, Bing Places, and Factual, among others.
- Responsible for producing engaging, original content using creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Developing and maintaining social media content calendar.
- Pitch, write, and publish blog posts.
- Test, track, and report on blog metrics to the marketing team.
- Work with Marketing and Creative teams to insure brand consistency.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience in editorial writing, copywriting, blogging, social media content creation or public relations.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, media, advertising, marketing, or public relations.
- You have demonstrable creative chops. You are a versatile writer who understands brand voice and can demonstrate this through your copy portfolio or blogging experience.
- You have a passion for quality content and are ready to be hands-on in the world of customer engagement and advocacy.
- You are interested in learning about the different stages of the marketing funnel/consumer audience segments and would like to take part in creating data-driven content that can fuel engagement and growth. (Don't worry, we'll show you the ropes!).
- Desire to learn digital best practice for SEO, writing for web, SERP optimization and accessibility.
- Intermediate knowledge on the strategic use of all social media platforms.
- Experience in primary and secondary research.
- Strategic, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial with a desire to stay ahead of industry trends.
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Experience using blogging platforms, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, and Moz is an asset.
- Bilingualism with English and Quebecois French is an asset.
- Weekly catered team lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen of snacks and drinks
- Beer Fridays
- We’ve got you covered with health and lifestyle benefits
- Wellness program
- The works! (mattress, pillow, sheets)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Quarterly team events
- Open concept office with a collaborative team