Endy is setting the benchmark in customer experience. This is a real opportunity to help us build a customer-centric company and become a leader in our growth. As a part time Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll be representing the Endy brand on the front lines. You’ll provide best-in-class customer experience and manage customer relationships with uncompromising expertise, knowledge, and warmth.
Sleep easy knowing we are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What you'll do:
- Represent the Endy brand with best-in-class customer experience, helping customers over the primary on the phone
- Experience with email, LiveChat
- Efficiently process sales orders and manage customer relationships
- Quickly and efficiently solve problems for customers
- Capture customer insights and product experiences to report back to the Endy team
- Work across functional teams for improving the customer experience and think proactively about bettering our products, services, and protocols
- Update and communicate daily with rest of Customer Experience team
Who you are:
- Must be able to work a minimum of 3-4 shifts weekly, Monday to Friday 5pm-10pm (PST) and weekends 10am-6pm (PST)
- Must be available for 3 full days of mandatory training as well as bi-weekly meetings with team
- Must have computer and strong connection to internet as this position is remote
- Work experience in customer experience, sales or social community development, preferably at a retail or e-commerce company (bonus if it’s a startup!)
- Empathetic and clear communicator across communication channels
- Self-starter and needs little to no supervision
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of customer personalities
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to prioritize and multi-task with a smile
- Bilingualism is an asset
- You love sleep!